Re: [mpls] MPLS-RT Review of draft-fbb-mpls-tp-p2mp-framework-05

Stewart Bryant <stbryant@cisco.com> Wed, 02 January 2013 12:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4182; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1357131036; x=1358340636; h=message-id:date:from:reply-to:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=CsiGZt5WNCCpMqn0jZU6kJhdEAvW4NddTKQV8osRxpk=; b=dNxZEu2RbkSAWFPhJQ3nNrNeU/VJZ02FyROFmcLL1Qegzez238wQNAf/ TfEGWCMRnmwZgffCPoB/2Ish3q1myECKLS0zBahaph9pSscLnaUpyfeTp srTZsOwDT4uvO+VQOhGneIQSiE+2R6Kcw3OSPoIbbjPxzEqX/xexB77Ex c=;