Re: [mpls] MPLS-RT Review of draft-fbb-mpls-tp-p2mp-framework-05

Stewart Bryant <stbryant@cisco.com> Wed, 02 January 2013 12:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3454; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1357129427; x=1358339027; h=message-id:date:from:reply-to:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=sB0wg6imuQiFyKIq3X4EV4oiv3RfmnPtZNOf4q0a8R4=; b=X6Wh5wvJXoe+athcC9Mp5sSbiRWStYTP39WsOCmeNzEFrcf7ZmYwTl0Y Sqlh1B8WsZre9qVOUmO38LzonlD3vWrVAAYqGcE8a/YStwxIYTNNFyuPw DoPnK51OStpkiu4LSaJOESICrPbHPJxBLWcRC5f3+PIITZkk61xmuqlYk U=;