Re: [mpls] MPLS-RT review of draft-farbryantrel-mpls-retire-ach-tlv

"Hejia (Jia)" <hejia@huawei.com> Fri, 24 May 2013 10:58 UTC

From: "Hejia (Jia)" <hejia@huawei.com>
To: "adrian@olddog.co.uk" <adrian@olddog.co.uk>, 'Loa Andersson' <loa@pi.nu>, 'Martin Vigoureux' <martin.vigoureux@alcatel-lucent.com>, "draft-farbryantrel-mpls-retire-ach-tlv@tools.ietf.org" <draft-farbryantrel-mpls-retire-ach-tlv@tools.ietf.org>, "mpls-chairs@tools.ietf.org" <mpls-chairs@tools.ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 10:57:24 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.66.76.169]
Cc: "mpls@ietf.org" <mpls@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [mpls] MPLS-RT review of draft-farbryantrel-mpls-retire-ach-tlv

Adrian,

Thanks for your prompt response. You are so quick. I noticed you have already uploaded another WG version when I got time to read emails today:-)
If possible, I guess the last sentence of the second paragraph can be more precise by adding "ACH" before "TLVs" which reads

" the use of ACH TLVs is undesirable."  (typo: s/in/is)

This will help to remove the impact to other TLVs used in G-ACh messages but not in the ACH.

Thanks!

B.R.
Jia