Re: [mpls] working group adoption poll on draft-bocci-mpls-miad-adi-requirements

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Fri, 15 April 2022 21:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=OH+KHeJH5EBtGPA/UMcrBhok3qAP5ftjW1ZPZ0XlgO4=; b=hQ/axf3dvy+fXnnRo8kmXZ8wYq+K0ByESz/Yx+kSObywXYD3ThpYfkDSplVBUCEl9s mrw290E/56Yb+RB78i/vRR6kIEZpiIFJaJv9umH4cbbxgwzx9q2uryJKIxVYgKAbEREM lQI+qTIJfeBaJjRZfeJJytLfEvjDjUNnt1BNiMx4GjY9ANZymoCxzVi3KyipGTuXe4Kd +6vil1T6HSnDZVpBHDpGMRQW6zonHfd3xGRcM9s7vFz1OCqJRA96ThcAmLakq0viULJG +SnLbbVjXqRXxXf9m5aUo/1fQwN0P0pmPV0WGpgJSN18B/6aF3lSI6fTSLWXoN4Vv7Ym +9aw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=OH+KHeJH5EBtGPA/UMcrBhok3qAP5ftjW1ZPZ0XlgO4=; b=tAcvnwjb+cSHTgd1PD1ZOnB5mV+98CZxKulFFZiqcviAkAXFNM99CihWCY31neMayW aXJCJDyT85Fe9voWEZ4amnZr+rTED7DqRuMeUK0AbjKp8ruAKyZ/820VYJVgNfTGf4M+ fykR6XAkqdxO6rgTNCO561Nq+pEzWiptNJebgxZzlMF6ZXeD5KBmJ9Bqld31DMgc29aa Qn04THDdgd2UC/vyeMTtOsU5eqxuwsVNdVCXC6L7HAbFpha4GXMtxref8ReNThmpmwmJ NzTe7nG+76zCq8eIkMdo8xpfUbsN9T1lJDED3KCf/7RC5r7sD4XGuXAnh3TW2mIt5yDH rMaw==