Re: [mpls] working group adoption poll on draft-sitaraman-mpls-rsvp-shared-labels

Vishnu Pavan Beeram <vishnupavan@gmail.com> Mon, 23 October 2017 13:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=jPmT9mrC9/Fuj7bZ+lAgUB1zlyAjfsugUuk3W7Ttu98=; b=hHXL2ba9HZSnJEBNIhH0J84tZe/7+53tU1xscczEyNDMyBo/ULZqJDPZ1e7IIsK6dP tGimr6yEu8JoMz7+++eT9P06/ImVqvPoha2G3Cd5tFdQh7oY1fWSgCAEhFMoJ9qBOyjO uROpp7pStGnDZah0tO5nV6S/0h0Nx/u7DC9w5nVAg3iEbGWPhAP7vS+24IwnvK9Kgqsl HnOiO9YLu2jHYvm+6XB3zNmDUrRSK6z0/FS4qPRGEI+Ycu+aNTZ9tYTrO8xtSTk5Lvz1 srJKLyitUn1sbzC/zy5hnktiXQjWm466FdjzaquA1FFHgeWj60KYC9c1mT05wBrxYMwQ 2zlg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=jPmT9mrC9/Fuj7bZ+lAgUB1zlyAjfsugUuk3W7Ttu98=; b=DQ7nUx0k1jkOmcND5rK7aAcVIWKp+kENb0krdEiCea9yYgcPaWOt0vdWU1izkIoWjq 8wMOr2uVqGWb1+xgiL4VpPzsMv4vfHxveuzLQAXyDeDO7X91MC7sZeXHnwUBpObHngV8 rJ0nKL8LtKC0yuRiZ6IgeeM0QNXyQ1fQwwl37LFZvul3ahw+C5PxMAOy4OLmTQ9/6spt v6PcSFwdumwb73oG/j5GgQQ6iHOe7ixarsTvzl8kV2fJ3kq5poOZAVLRZcdjBCoxOGMz Zz+P7fSBA1OyBRySuOgmSi5aWVLSistf4ZL5uewhVM9Kjmtq6+zh+aUEavAQBDI7KrEQ kixA==