[mpls] Closed - Re: Still open: working group lst call on draft-ietf-mpls-seamless-mpls

Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu> Wed, 23 October 2013 11:53 UTC

Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 19:52:51 +0800
From: Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu>
To: "mpls@ietf.org" <mpls@ietf.org>
Cc: "draft-ietf-mpls-seamless-mpls.all@tools.ietf.org" <draft-ietf-mpls-seamless-mpls.all@tools.ietf.org>, "mpls-chairs@tools.ietf.org" <mpls-chairs@tools.ietf.org>
Subject: [mpls] Closed - Re: Still open: working group lst call on draft-ietf-mpls-seamless-mpls

Working Group,

This working group last call has been closed. We had had both mail
expressing support and mail with comments.

Can the authors please address the comments and ppst a new ID as
necessary. Please make sure that the people making the comments
are comfortable with how they been addressed.

/Loa
mpls wg co-chair

--

Loa Andersson                        email: loa@mail01.huawei.com