Re: [mpls] Poll to see if we have support to make draft-bryant-mpls-oam-udp-return an mpls working group document

Stewart Bryant <stbryant@cisco.com> Fri, 18 July 2014 10:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3462; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1405680221; x=1406889821; h=message-id:date:from:reply-to:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=gwU+5GdZiS5P1G6yEX1oVgfbW+5Isbzt4KFpajcltLk=; b=dlGWO+wRfIhso8Q91AnFWt99t83/g0ZffnHvxuLRcOENwObCbrXE/aKb JKqHQc/WiuFQ7UKYYrinZ3sH7DNdKoCDKgHXyGNuvyHyajTzoPi1yfxcT qCGyBUkkt1qRt77OBJS3T5Tv/qJsmoakQjqrmdozL7p+Og9HFRayue56Y I=;