Re: [mpls] [PWE3] Seeking feedback on I-D "MPLS-TP LinearProtection Applicability to MS-PW"

binny jeshan <binnyjeshan@gmail.com> Mon, 13 June 2011 13:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=zqg45oH2ohCDPaIYxZTNC7ujPGS4+h5d2kLCSSqUpE0=; b=dIsUOwujnmO+5iLY5bMdvXdMorKMlGkOQjZLJqheWmdjUFitEEzZg493dPsER/6mh7 Y1n3zPoJg5yuW7jkuha38h3d3LsWrTRfKiwCHakjfsYkDmry7vM0s1wvMWnS7Ya1Nk6F GtWe/exVtX4LaDTJcWVZQ0s/RzXTY7XK4TGqY=