Re: [mpls] Martin Stiemerling's Discuss on draft-ietf-mpls-rfc6374-udp-return-path-04: (with DISCUSS)

Martin Stiemerling <mls.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 13 January 2016 09:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=CWP6Uua0V4+eE9tflkdlnzR1ScJbA1ci5Z6kRyIxD8s=; b=U1EAGuiBEGRf/v2EfTvvrzhNqlu7e0OSvzqLiOPiein+bSnkkoMfQySiWtQhDkhU0q H79QsPm96iN/JWqpwk8E8gSw8/PbFsnzZrP+nBCuTTCOy5x27tT182kgyHN9XTRuyWxq sIBfiUs8vrMmbXWhhd1uBE7L7Opy48fflm6Zggoq+8p37RQ3Y3yqWvoU8TcOH7ENxRX4 q3YS20PykzMa5+ajOwu/i+tLcb7QHu+2PQ7JKpnsklv7+dwqQbyhcEOBtuAcsQjAZ+61 VOAh633LteHHaJGz4LRXzQXsJ3lOgeLvaWkm+C8L/WLNc0HQTQIO1okqniCu+xsqy+A8 0z3w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=CWP6Uua0V4+eE9tflkdlnzR1ScJbA1ci5Z6kRyIxD8s=; b=MkYFFZ6Wjo3kBU5dfdcOLwdPt2E4eD/jLJMPJpDxG5UkmfFQ9QtOym5xiDFtgDvriD Ppd9i+45gDvW1RgjGynHTcCL5zd9M2mt46kLm5VcHO7LRpm3XF03SoxQoqRPYoezxhmx vScCv/BN/1ibaQi2hose1nHP4cN0fpL9l6IlJQpCZ7uj//6P9PQ3AbUeEHWBD91rtpQi mM0lHD4Ihy4rQdkHful2FbrmkvCZpKFX+9p1BiR9TxxAYEE0Xj7XFL0gSSePn0G5Ewz4 +eDHd7/cu9WunJ7EJup7f51plj3AtUI/pARItnWaC0xbaJ+oeg+TtWmFYVwyrpZ6vS8j j+VA==