Re: [mpls] RtgDir review: draft-ietf-mpls-targeted-mldp-03.txt

Eric Rosen <erosen@cisco.com> Wed, 04 September 2013 16:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3446; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1378310955; x=1379520555; h=from:to:cc:subject:in-reply-to:reply-to:mime-version: content-transfer-encoding:date:message-id; bh=P2rbgUY+UPhWCHGsci6MzPEYLjioao2nU5n3GEWTctw=; b=YfPGEG7plGol6t7Y0imVbMm7mFdkakAxceneo4TcsLAPFV2exWwzeDxc vAXKH9MLG3t6oAaTh6MP3cbSr7qtA5FMaEg9hkbVha0s00yFVEHte5roI rik10mpKO1ayZtoeu/B3hDd4fcUHojZyi2UIz+3jywIcl2LjnFtsJ2dUC A=;