[mpls] RtgDir review: draft-ietf-mpls-targeted-mldp-03.txt

Lizhong Jin <lizho.jin@gmail.com> Mon, 02 September 2013 16:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=jrNazSix7Gi/uz7Usa8XfCBPB6R7qQbQcajEjCBv+gc=; b=AziIs7vsUI0IEbfj2ulKt7n5oqS9WfzoAGui4I6PaCJk9fWLusaChiQRVVAEnIyIu5 s0bdxt7Erk/L1CdjTWHCEQAD5Mm1sz9v6WFxMOxQtN62oQa6JEl91/ZWXdPT6yntD/KU kSs8TaZBzTPge4AHuIlx7fEbKJwM3qyKN3oC5DqfCRa0wbcRvV8tmTskB0QuDBkIptcc 5zkoTjY8Ia/dbJyr+sd8tvxYCCzScJYPaSMgv+w5sIBAtIU1Tu4ZNhdsgw00ZaHa9jRA OZBD2i+kbm2m4e3Rh8saeU7pKmfFoupeX55CpSILDLCx49t7ESfGDsyHBHdbROJDklpL 0lvg==