Re: [mpls] Mixing ICC and Global-IDs in MPLS-TP Identifiers?

Huub van Helvoort <huubatwork@gmail.com> Tue, 10 May 2011 07:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:message-id:disposition-notification-to:date :from:reply-to:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=k2OOWr/ym8Y7G/iSsAt1gwoaWjrBPjRkkHi0ljtSve4=; b=jmSdJkCUgNVBoHgzgdOuezMEjkkhdD0WP53xrSZhn2EE7k4MiWPMH7XKC7tTNDdO0v WwytTvBr5L5WDsYhDrav/o5KSouZTpRDQ61tSJ9jVm4tIn9qrLthzIJ5w6ypE8WnBDeU W9huqgsJqAOPqGgHufXa4mv4q8ihZ13ptnReM=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:disposition-notification-to:date:from:reply-to :user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references:in-reply-to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=gdB/XQB9UDc+WIfs23jXC3O6dC5P2mPXXwZmFaqSGiehyA08zFZ9zfdWByP2zP9Gnw olq8wYyVZAoYDNf2KRD1LhMInKVb6P6564UlL86xVaxiPgeWoRRWQFLjyUxjp+HpROWR 50r4FY+myyCHBk9PTrF/zdIgrnYmMsq0xebFc=