Re: [mpls] AD review of draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-hsmp

Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu> Sun, 17 November 2013 21:47 UTC

Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 16:47:09 -0500
From: Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu>
To: adrian@olddog.co.uk, draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-hsmp.all@tools.ietf.org
Cc: mpls@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [mpls] AD review of draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-hsmp

Adrian,

I understand the latter part of the comments, but I'm confused about
the requirement that the (most of) acronyms should be expanded; almost
all of the are in the RFC Editor acronym list. The RFC Editor says:

"Some abbreviations are so well known that expansion is probably
  unnecessary.  The RFC Editor exercises editorial judgment about whether
  a particular use of one of the "well-known" abbreviations requires
  expansion."

That is why I left then unexpanded during my review, and since the
RFC-Editor promise to use " editorial judgment" I think we can leave it
at that.

/Loa

--

Loa Andersson                        email: loa@mail01.huawei.com