Re: [mpls] working group last call on draft-ietf-mpls-moving-iana-registries-00

Qin Wu <bill.wu@huawei.com> Tue, 17 December 2013 01:25 UTC

From: Qin Wu <bill.wu@huawei.com>
To: Ross Callon <rcallon@juniper.net>, "mpls@ietf.org" <mpls@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 01:25:30 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.138.41.149]
Cc: "mpls-chairs@tools.ietf.org" <mpls-chairs@tools.ietf.org>, "draft-ietf-mpls-moving-iana-registries@tools.ietf.org" <draft-ietf-mpls-moving-iana-registries@tools.ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [mpls] working group last call on draft-ietf-mpls-moving-iana-registries-00

Hi,all:
I have read draft-ietf-mpls-moving-iana-registries-00.
One comment I have is section 2.3, last bullet said:
"
All the sub-registries are moved from "Multiprotocol Label
Switching (MPLS) Operations, Administration, and Management (OAM)
Parameters" registry.  The IANA is therefore requested to remove
this registry.

"
It looks this paragraph are also applied to sub-registries in the PWE Registry although
this paragraph only left aligns with MPLS OAM Registry bullet.

To avoid confusion, I suggest the following change
"
Note that all the sub-registries in [IANA-MPLS-OAM] are moved from "Multiprotocol Label
Switching (MPLS) Operations, Administration, and Management (OAM)
Parameters" registry.  The IANA is therefore requested to remove
this registry.

"
Then this paragraph can left align with the first paragraph in the section 2.3.

Besides this, I think this draft is ready to go for publication.

Regards!
-Qin