Re: [mpowr] Rough Strawman of MPOWR Charter

"James Kempf" <kempf@docomolabs-usa.com> Fri, 23 January 2004 20:15 UTC

From: James Kempf <kempf@docomolabs-usa.com>
To: mpowr@ietf.org, Margaret Wasserman <margaret@thingmagic.com>
Cc: Thomas Narten <narten@us.ibm.com>
Subject: Re: [mpowr] Rough Strawman of MPOWR Charter
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 12:11:34 -0800
Sender: mpowr-admin@ietf.org

Hi Margaret,

The charter looks good. W.r.t. the questions, I think it would be best to
keep in the part about changes. We've already gone through one round of just
analyzing the problem (namely the problem group), I think people are ready
to discuss solutions. I also think it would make some amount of sense to
talk about the relation to icar in particular.

            jak