Re: [Mtgvenue] testing draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process against the venue change that just occurred

Mirja Kühlewind <mirja.kuehlewind@tik.ee.ethz.ch> Tue, 18 July 2017 09:59 UTC

From: Mirja Kühlewind <mirja.kuehlewind@tik.ee.ethz.ch>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 11:59:13 +0200
Cc: "mtgvenue@ietf.org" <mtgvenue@ietf.org>, IAOC <iaoc@ietf.org>
To: Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [Mtgvenue] testing draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process against the venue change that just occurred

So my understanding is actually that the venue was chanced because of the uncertainty we currently have about the travel restrictions that may occur in future. So I actually think it does not match the bulletpoint on travel restrictions that is cited below.

Also how do we know that 60 people or more will be effected (despite the fact that we are taking about potential further changes that may happen in future but did not happen yet).

Mirja