Re: [multimob] PMIPv6 extension for multicast

"Shuai Gao" <gaoxlh@gmail.com> Wed, 20 July 2011 07:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=date:from:to:cc:references:subject:message-id:x-mailer:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=kUHvjmYH9u4hCa6LR2MgsE63rc+fPvyxU/cRr0nyRoM=; b=ZIyR+Q7FLnU9L3sFeheNXUr+N+boD5F7jHmWYNCcKgyBNe8J0PCkHY03hdo1khi3rI +W1/itHAIpNuwGrj4vMhuI3w+UyP1zvT2bSk+w4svcf/BRGspW2OIXDY0HRFsWMkm945 MsVoKbj11xzE8k0hcnnk9UaWSDbjQTYTIW0G8=