Re: [dnsext] the same in old days, was making names the same NEED protocol changes?

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Mon, 28 February 2011 15:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=Xt5yk3SemtBIm1vYAyR8lNCD9JyBYvFQxmbY+UPy1uE=; b=osl9iWXUmz9ujxyWDWyciQjUnZkhRIfplRVv1gZDiJtqVfHhpzuGZjPKza4ke6H4dK wmFlTOwiGZVbe5oBKzHN915oHqvCi8vUoPGk6C2JXEPzTnAtP9prdPze2bGmZOBURr5Y ZV5sjFAphNmucnhG3o7Yzsiu5/c16wRUzHBKg=