Re: [dnsext] slave signing, was does making names the same NEED protocol changes at all?

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Sun, 27 February 2011 17:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=4+p884R3AWXsFo7xqUPjWoFUoNR3hPzsG8idNnGOWjQ=; b=kVG1G1Phw06xfEEkO1+4sFH1va4cfRJ+cNDYpbabl2NgcbjDk7O1juD3sRwuD1AVki yglUwRfgxvY1ryefpxVMG/4rl+2ayZHJSlm17DkOAVFFeDGHCuYMd4jMJnVKZT7PZBvL qGK0WkWnwUpB8XVu0qqL2JxJtJQz96zr2kf9Q=