[nbs] New draft related to name-based sockets

RJ Atkinson <rja.lists@gmail.com> Wed, 08 December 2010 19:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:from:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:subject:date:message-id:to:mime-version :x-mailer; bh=2JpI6LEraMeqmzu+ioTdwmcaRu8pcITSI5g/BK3xEto=; b=EevmtaRYvjxyn//br/bXeqsv3HKUam16pRmOw0pNH2ez9KtwY9G9CFPS9b+U6Im9u7 XxYZUE9HV1OGOz01JH3Wsm9b5KvPlKaMuzKKMLsmg/lDECHWFSPalwvcG+hbBncMDCsO M6RocQy02vJmAy3jlccWDGb4yJupcZDy2RBFU=