Re: [Netconf] [netmod] WG adoption poll draft-nmdsdt-netmod-revised-datastores-00

Andy Bierman <andy@yumaworks.com> Wed, 14 December 2016 14:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yumaworks-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=L5VlPjZ9QV78j/ZwMfb+EayVzFvhy2co8v24/eN+ZdE=; b=c6AQHQgAHKyRAGxaaXejvLOBSwFL0vLPdkv5xTkEJ4kKVxqxf4fT4ayjWuDV0iGh/K rLgbn04ef90vBGH0NlvxAP3aW60DvLycqQuRFC8cfVKXocyMxt6q+PVuj3LZWqFqid+y U2GSGvWSMT10NazEXe2kvgx2S4Flfuc5joBioflU26vcF1j/0BFEE+XMgiieLxfT+H+Y fVwDDRQD8wfleEqYPheH83/OxGMIqKDTVGK+EeI09SGFR4imCUE6F5wwJuwOecit+GN0 01oOZDMDCSaIDNS7tJJ3s/LxC0u6DHTq6tV0Qdtn5OmTroTCuPv3eS8BEGS0no1hWQZF P2oA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=L5VlPjZ9QV78j/ZwMfb+EayVzFvhy2co8v24/eN+ZdE=; b=bB3qnFxb64z+n2p2mjcKvqgZ4G7aF8HdBXpxj7zjNfv16FxhRCsxe/3wiXeAQrEAo0 hz3BJhisl1JVLGipv9yMB0xyNGQdw7QlRu0b1or/yG2jK11nK08T0CZH8oH3HpJUNos0 B9KHE0FtBCh4rEeFJENTERdBgOUkFOIeITS6gep9zgsjBjU7oVYQ3uQ/9asvIqqnNMIs Xq5XzX7q3gJyPurgei1UXGhL3ppZRvRjloizDoNHvSaQH++iJjOwgXJYOyh+C1p/sdd2 2tv0wwnYO4k/N4J4fqT1VL+XwjCxxBqgF9B+7bHgvY9aYCmK44V2DbI/mjW1souWdPIS ldzQ==