Re: [Netconf] draft-ietf-netconf-rfc6536bis: one week review of a specific change

Andy Bierman <andy@yumaworks.com> Mon, 27 November 2017 17:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yumaworks-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=kxjYzPwHsnEa8w7z4s+Nw75WPrxljmM7w7BmREC52fs=; b=ATdjtFQthCO+a8dIxoMqiE9ct0sj4MLQZmZJ7ZqrLAcwM9O2eN+3VhFzBDE2SIOOu4 UlYb7z7kWjheZk6pEr25/dorvG9pPrI+YpSCRW7CH/4A4Z3z/DAdS6wvI2wHA3GSo/af yDYU6dGDAkpzPhs9k0OjRZb9mQ37KCgwpm3A/Lva+rkx+tbCvUuXKDVid4OswqxvjyEU /yvLznmORfNg65qLXMbiw757U4qeEsGemUtef3spq+MC6HvAdyBhPeDj4tHYR4QAeCeP G5mvfpMkXcWI0fhjahtukBOh5/TbvSOsxCNaEek5EhTafH1MlkpDEQ8FdKmcF7aaokjM 1P+A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=kxjYzPwHsnEa8w7z4s+Nw75WPrxljmM7w7BmREC52fs=; b=fmBEwSQRMm6yFiRio6mAhFimMIWY2X/vJKEOB+bE/WkAk2bXEsDdg8GqOA/+R1y/1Z kyMthHPGYE2KglC1CxtPv1YPJloz5K4XTzHrbOzNZsgvqyOMUvd0YF5kcF7p2y8gN7xr q7eWHKsUmKkZw+ZePM6tnywjCuSKxu13paw/IrRnsWFzU/Z+QrMOZm0GY8vo7EDPCbU8 eqK/2xmuToVVYA1OgW+zpJu1P/vsk3XwWFJKzqwzyr/xVHgSX7uQv5yNimZbMNJuUM/S nvcGrWvMQcpNnUxY+XFoUIx/36xp57Sngcu6YLWN2SOs8Ni+vs0DqkoUEg8ubpJk+oew Gn/A==
References: <987f0de3-00d3-37f0-c919-4fe4f0f16efc@cisco.com> <CABCOCHT_5zHWf3mdNM+8uUd8sqZMKKiwVtr=O4C4BhNrbygNzw@mail.gmail.com> <4e2ff4c7-70bb-280d-b49d-423e70e7f42d@cisco.com> <CABCOCHSYYFrZxC11v_++adG2uCP7urxR=VOKX-+8zXA-qiBCTA@mail.gmail.com> <60763bcf-47d9-d538-f1b3-6d71e3c80d1d@cisco.com> <CABCOCHTEXwhAq6NzoAGHcC-EE19bXJ0kbqPS0hwJB5_+RtOfyg@mail.gmail.com> <e418e007-fbac-029d-9c77-ed33df3d233b@cisco.com> <c2663103-70c2-0f52-f24f-852462509e27@cisco.com> <e41c2a8f-5ed7-9f3e-6dc1-85182c66adbf@cisco.com> <CABCOCHQrSOgGEAPdz5TdGBCGBSPzgAspGRQkgQDr3=H4Xp9JSQ@mail.gmail.com> <d056fdcd-20a8-5459-24ea-81fcfe53e59b@cisco.com> <015101d36513$bba345e0$4001a8c0@gateway.2wire.net> <CABCOCHTg5x_3=u4fMVtF-Rn1T6+gH2ZLMKeo6z5iekUWNt3RXg@mail.gmail.com> <00a701d365ea$e207f000$4001a8c0@gateway.2wire.net> <CABCOCHQHDB_9vQ0W5uA+u__=sezGrVgNtvt==DQhbK1r2MsPUw@mail.gmail.com> <eef4d5a8-4185-24d7-36a7-0f5958804be2@cisco.com> <CABCOCHR-KPG69Ngzc=fb6cmcU4q+SEOt51AX=iYGYJR=pECxPg@mail.gmail.com> <b8b8c99b-4a4b-8c50-355e-724554bb5f23@cisco.com> <CABCOCHTRN4_UpDwKe6mjHs6V5dovZ7V0ZfBk=NG++Yru=3JU+w@mail.gmail.com> <1511801627.6244.39.camel@nic.cz>