Re: [netext] draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-flowmob-04

Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano <cjbc@it.uc3m.es> Mon, 22 October 2012 14:18 UTC

From: Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano <cjbc@it.uc3m.es>
To: sarikaya@ieee.org
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 16:18:51 +0200
References: <CAC8QAcegrZifKxbQ=wn4hEZYXutGLPg6Mtmqxd6=edioiT53Qg@mail.gmail.com> <1347990352.18353.115.camel@acorde.it.uc3m.es> <CAC8QAccZPC8sLaoV1xG7hxefCZQn0Cbr4fU=qSPdggbuKpT1QA@mail.gmail.com> <1348129957.18353.179.camel@acorde.it.uc3m.es> <CAC8QAceEnbOTPdTW=_XRovh2Rxtbv6-=y-RGes3Uo8R-dGZOjg@mail.gmail.com> <1349681332.4721.26.camel@acorde.it.uc3m.es> <CAC8QAcf3VJNd1GYz9UVwfXnGShUqiJtzBcPJ2NHEhWFPGDM54g@mail.gmail.com> <1349871706.4849.47.camel@acorde.it.uc3m.es> <CAC8QAcfEw+n-NQ3bKRKR=Nzevkdir6xXiOkyZ-7GK78KekiZjw@mail.gmail.com>