Re: [netext] Discussion about "Retransmit Message Identifier Option"//Re: Agenda Requests received

Sri Gundavelli <sgundave@cisco.com> Wed, 15 July 2009 05:25 UTC

Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 22:22:45 -0700
From: Sri Gundavelli <sgundave@cisco.com>
To: Xiangsong Cui <Xiangsong.Cui@huawei.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=6805; t=1247635365; x=1248499365; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim3002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=sgundave@cisco.com; z=From:=20Sri=20Gundavelli=20<sgundave@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20Discussion=20about=20=22Retransmit=20Me ssage=20Identifier=20Option=22//Re=3A=0A=20[netext]=20Agenda =20Requests=20received |Sender:=20; bh=QvZFz+KCh37e4LaEs1GLxT6XrUb/01E7+PKCji3WOCo=; b=lNwCyckBj9X1Mg+Fv0kRHPOjGKgGkFS13AHPVA9bHnmAFV/cJ4+D4hdU3v eioNT/4TCFN4VH8TBV2H3odga/7xb8yfZ9+sP/PJMON21VQwUVrCk5czz6gt pZ2Hc7DjZw;