Re: [netext] Review of I-D: draft-ietf-netext-pd-pmip-01

Behcet Sarikaya <sarikaya2012@gmail.com> Thu, 10 November 2011 22:46 UTC

Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 16:46:28 -0600
From: Behcet Sarikaya <sarikaya2012@gmail.com>
To: Basavaraj.Patil@nokia.com
Cc: netext@ietf.org, draft-ietf-netext-pd-pmip@tools.ietf.org
Subject: Re: [netext] Review of I-D: draft-ietf-netext-pd-pmip-01

Hi Basavaraj,

I have a question:

Can we at Netext work on specs that require modifying MN?

Reading the charter:

The work in this charter is entirely internal to the network and does
  not affect host IP stack operation in any way (except perhaps through
  impacting packet forwarding capacity visible to the hosts).

It seems to me the answer is no?

Regards,

Behcet