Re: [netext] Scope of Prefixes in Flow Mobility

"Laganier, Julien" <julienl@qualcomm.com> Fri, 20 August 2010 18:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qualcomm.com; i=julienl@qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1282327407; x=1313863407; h=from:to:cc:date:subject:thread-topic:thread-index: message-id:references:in-reply-to:accept-language: content-language:x-ms-has-attach:x-ms-tnef-correlator: acceptlanguage:content-type:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; z=From:=20"Laganier,=20Julien"=20<julienl@qualcomm.com> |To:=20"MELIA,=20TELEMACO=20(TELEMACO)"=20<telemaco.melia @alcatel-lucent.com>,=20Sri=0D=0A=20Gundavelli=20<sgundav e@cisco.com>,=20Tran=20Minh=20Trung=20<trungtm@etri.re.kr >|CC:=20"netext@ietf.org"=20<netext@ietf.org>|Date:=20Fri ,=2020=20Aug=202010=2011:03:22=20-0700|Subject:=20RE:=20[ netext]=20Scope=20of=20Prefixes=20in=20Flow=20Mobility |Thread-Topic:=20[netext]=20Scope=20of=20Prefixes=20in=20 Flow=20Mobility|Thread-Index:=20Acs0TPHaLUso1ER5u0iZyc9io uMV1wALQpZpAtQIS2AAJsnUAAADr+Vg|Message-ID:=20<BF345F6307 4F8040B58C00A186FCA57F1F680255EB@NALASEXMB04.na.qualcomm. com>|References:=20<AANLkTik8gg5AOaH8TjjgfHMz9Da=3D4qcnyp 5DFufDSYoM@mail.gmail.com>,=0D=0A=09<C87F7BB3.46B04%sgund ave@cisco.com>=0D=0A=20<3D6C64F2D792B540BAAEBCEF6509363B0 EE0AD0095@FRMRSSXCHMBSE1.dc-m.alcatel-lucent.com>=0D=0A =20<BF345F63074F8040B58C00A186FCA57F1F68025569@NALASEXMB0 4.na.qualcomm.com>=0D=0A=20<3D6C64F2D792B540BAAEBCEF65093 63B0EE0B52A15@FRMRSSXCHMBSE1.dc-m.alcatel-lucent.com> |In-Reply-To:=20<3D6C64F2D792B540BAAEBCEF6509363B0EE0B52A 15@FRMRSSXCHMBSE1.dc-m.alcatel-lucent.com> |Accept-Language:=20en-US|Content-Language:=20en-US |X-MS-Has-Attach:|X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:|acceptlanguage: =20en-US|Content-Type:=20text/plain=3B=20charset=3D"iso-8 859-1"|Content-Transfer-Encoding:=20quoted-printable |MIME-Version:=201.0; bh=4HJGbLtg87POoHsOs4uj3Cs1qZMcjIziaZOylTDe6K0=; b=SIUtg5OoajzXLeaLM3XBhpO6w2ycl+MDK8H/7IJmKhrw/Aab/wtq/AZq YMARMUg9j66FiD8uoL0HTp7WXfqTuEQVef88MKzMajHjtwHBSitoz6KQQ eRfU2HLtNEZTMmmd4LBEhJfiQpxM1JLkaZ4YLvDL5RlicKfFLKD/OhLL5 o=;