Re: [netext] Scope of Prefixes in Flow Mobility

Tran Minh Trung <trungtm@etri.re.kr> Fri, 06 August 2010 08:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:sender:received :in-reply-to:references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=8T6XewjPaVyP99w1gtRlyWFtp9WIT8PK5T9f+h4vO6c=; b=LTBfiTAdChIDUEJQBCGiU64mFi8B/qJ5DApbluI3wVqb6nyU5QUDECb4yeZu8SitHD Z3kj9aaecNoGTeOmYo29niAJsD5Rts9F1X0V/LZ7t9dr30DFiJfgU59YyJeyc5sQRSvb c1Bn3bnLB9nfQxY+88R649m7CVf0XQgRbJQPk=