Re: [netext] [Fwd: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-flowmob-09.txt]

Rajeev Koodli <rajeev.koodli@gmail.com> Mon, 23 June 2014 19:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=eOgFxObdXWLgaSLLZys2Fl7nDwYoo87DOuiOpeNS1v8=; b=fJdKc/wxfvukUbzxd8QwuvB+Mbzx4TLnnq9QCSERI//Hbf7scP54woUJIJXSt9kzyH KHgKeiVVmmY3Cf1bBuiOK0vAgp9rPaQVV3up5nKMMQi5o40JsbIEzuB+TrMs0QJrqAdi 08/SxudNdlwGMg3vwYas4Fkr9fU076UoF9amnpERSb1ygPAqwFxWbs2HjQ935JgU9bA+ AVxmD4RWufl1WG4odSk4koFa0maq+bLE34xw07caiMHNvxbHmw//Prq6qIqLcQISWJW8 xO/SEIpERz2DeNvW6udzt6g/a65u1/JBfxzomPi+sJN8Xbn3u7OtAEBVemD7B14wwf8t Ouog==