Re: [netlmm] Consensus call: RFC5107 based DHCP message interceptat MAG

Sri Gundavelli <sgundave@cisco.com> Wed, 15 April 2009 17:56 UTC

Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 10:57:13 -0700
From: Sri Gundavelli <sgundave@cisco.com>
To: "Koodli, Rajeev" <rkoodli@starentnetworks.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=6839; t=1239818234; x=1240682234; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim3002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=sgundave@cisco.com; z=From:=20Sri=20Gundavelli=20<sgundave@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[netlmm]=20Consensus=20call=3A=20RFC510 7=20based=20DHCP=20message=20interceptat=0A=20MAG |Sender:=20; bh=dXVUVHEeN1mTu2G4nIoi0cCty3QHa6t6LVFhTnFJ6KQ=; b=qCWkWs/WcekIm/2YkfvXi63/o7dCLEtmrCP+wZWiggB4YVutTmCm06eooM ovOEDYMRS8i71TuEs8wT8LPhYVS+PPYzUv+j21bPuI4OOWEI15BZ2tFjbmfh fpQm2WKX/c;