Re: [netlmm] NETLMM Re-Chartering Topics - Seeking Input

Behcet Sarikaya <behcetsarikaya@yahoo.com> Fri, 06 June 2008 16:33 UTC

Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 09:33:13 -0700
From: Behcet Sarikaya <behcetsarikaya@yahoo.com>
To: "Narayanan, Vidya" <vidyan@qualcomm.com>
Cc: netlmm@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [netlmm] NETLMM Re-Chartering Topics - Seeking Input
Sender: netlmm-bounces@ietf.org

Hi Vidya,
  PMIPv6 latest versions are requiring multiple prefixes to be assigned to MNs. I think this makes prefix management at LMA a strong requirement. So our proposal is
o Prefix Delegation Support for PMIPv6
The work could be based on newer versions of the draft http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-netlmm-prefix-delegation-01
[E] Willing to serve as editor of the chosen draft or
[C] Willing to co-author or contribute reasonably good amount of text
corresponding to the work item
for me, I solicit others to contribute as [E] or [C].
  This work can be concluded within 12 months easily.

Regards,

Behcet