Re: [netlmm] NETLMM Re-Chartering Topics - Seeking Input

"Julien Bournelle" <julien.bournelle@gmail.com> Sun, 08 June 2008 13:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=iSFJnqxAuO6PtnoyUHexQG8sM+paDCUy454CMD5klrc=; b=t45zSWIsUQ9/7SRP7OImWdMuM8hufKz/TbPmg/rKo2vnW6+zCSAT7qXqY0zzfhxR1J F3j0m4cHl4YceeMS/XGcgMMBMUSUntLZam153PXQ6CJDLUIpeuftqvsGvPSCKDzu40YA SF5Owx0tDBvk9aNbO0hMWEvqx8/IhNZNyzLT4=