Re: [netmod] poll of interest on I-Ds submitted to the NETMOD WG

"Alexander Clemm (alex)" <alex@cisco.com> Wed, 27 November 2013 23:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4845; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1385595209; x=1386804809; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=NPQ6Qhk75wXuyeYi6hvg9SR8I3/a4nXxOdA7eI56J8k=; b=LsdULsKwVm0OvCQN2Je73YfLAL0zQbumPUk8mqgrqwOun6LbZd7pjuSI Gu0IkF5uVsCl6/+6+NkS/LC9iLuuxM+Kj/vcEDqTuOGm2btALcjY33M4J 7C7tspTWIIGKB3NPV5FaF90z71INI9hUgTxWrOEoEh7Um1pU273GIjxQv 8=;