Re: [Netslices] Summary of Open Issues

"qiangli (D)" <qiangli3@huawei.com> Sun, 24 December 2017 11:32 UTC

From: "qiangli (D)" <qiangli3@huawei.com>
To: "Kiran.Makhijani" <Kiran.Makhijani@huawei.com>, Xavier de Foy <x.defoy.ietf@gmail.com>
CC: "NetSlices@ietf.org" <NetSlices@ietf.org>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 11:32:34 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.45.31.60]
Subject: Re: [Netslices] Summary of Open Issues

Hi Kiran,

I agree with you that we do not need to worry about terms but focus work on NBI. I also share the same opinion with you that the current 3 documents (Problem Statement, Interconnection, Information Model ) need to be further refined, and I would like to suggest we make revision based on current NetSlicing use case draft so as to concentrate on COMS.

Best regards,
Cristina QIANG