Re: [nfsv4] NFSv4 WG meeting in Berlin?

David Noveck <davenoveck@gmail.com> Sat, 07 May 2016 22:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc; bh=YxHFPNZk8N+8yWM0Z6wkoKUIOkmPtt3+OQrWcuy8ARo=; b=eFxhrLVD5zUtsPEiXTZfDgXKJxX6JLAKLCBetcN+a1rdAjm5DxoOS6FZZ1ru2s65jK DJuMfUVYpZbba08xilEfks05yVxmkdgMhel7I/lKoH6nYjnAIyya2OiiAvVUloj+jMvr CZG4ZDTSMr9EwXheKsK/7EyWvBrnD2HZjsBaPhPjrW9ICAfhEi+ZBvgqs6B3fZeEGKOO P0kPJfUIMxzk9HvxpwdTVCHTdxEkmbdfGN+Zg8I89fSW7NI1a2B7bU6oIo55XNFdN0dW nhBExsQ6Kkjg0ETTCFkPSl3Mt7BGg9U6lT6qG6Z2TfuWLH6XJu/+OC8tP3DXuOM5vkyM dPeg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc; bh=YxHFPNZk8N+8yWM0Z6wkoKUIOkmPtt3+OQrWcuy8ARo=; b=Su2tAUwzRev5cAto4pCCxWgU58Hs2KcLzAmjbQxNFata+2NC6B5oaOiyadGR6NCmwU QfiorjlyTBa9oifV+fVh1JQpyShySg2X2mLpwXQWgLtFmdN++bgu2A3C/rw5wlwQ+lP3 1ECoBzJXbPo0tWbdxaGGiU91Dyt84zcvBtW6CNJepyL6RzJOUNOFVSLswIzAFgtOIuQv SnzytpBkbbEyasNvIvCVmi34dn2x3D6m5AljzRc2kEbcmasg1B5fWmlYDzkdr1Uae39C J2ni1VzoYlu2rxbKlD+VHW+mC31Crc5JBS1+gB5AjOT4GfhSAVHCH/UYRwlUSIl/mQmO 01lg==