Re: [nfsv4] NFSv4 WG meeting in Berlin?

David Noveck <davenoveck@gmail.com> Mon, 09 May 2016 00:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc; bh=Sv3pp86DU+Q8q7brSV88Sulxm9hVG8F7H12P39GIJM0=; b=0fwAUk8TKyL9jVTDmmXIf7hkWf7G2EE6lxZjFZS7+R38lYsJpFc2ioMVPgXdlSzM1a EE/42/5MvXxiyajirlnafbjMIqSB5BVKxbtIrFrKD1RShtkYutKHV3HRgUOw0YM3U8z4 b7ChscvJPJQmwanjSQ3h2fNMo1G1WqlrJPsc3kcWqXU+4iy0zK9PUgYnASzS7R6iRdOH cTqgMJ4m6OrahBtWN4wBtdFsy1kWzNi36nHJLu+IS+DxQbyVIP+SfBXo64cyspXyDoyN YX/71c+n/GDSDcpYcNbpQ6FHpTGg7cjKlbRGGfFwR1CRNDL8IM2h7TBd321/o9jpaa24 v8TQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc; bh=Sv3pp86DU+Q8q7brSV88Sulxm9hVG8F7H12P39GIJM0=; b=XBeTNSFQQ6ajCS9NlfBK96Elp60O0MtbeVeZAtjSAhIjeaY44fHTiEGGhDDzmnoLmY jwzVFFpwlVVTTtIgOblL1FBKFgvQs9bI/DqSS8Dnq9mmqOBqOSCynInSpnaAfDoml4NW jPj2CEaPAD1Ygbyl8MfgR/mkb1XdsuP6VQaUgjT36J5CoREyZBnsGVK6NaHQD9AIpjc3 lDelKRIOdtVLZUGOY5FWz87RkoHJA5F/jzwQdBeO0bMrmWy7wLzOo7wEbs/S94voKzDc 0DJJed3xK7kUbdEy8Q8f9p4Ko6oUobMg9nwewXvw3TKEvc3i9yAD/XjpPK/xE0xuuAhC 0YbQ==