Re: [nfsv4] Barry Leiba's Discuss on draft-ietf-nfsv4-lfs-registry-04: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Tom Haynes <thomas.haynes@primarydata.com> Thu, 09 April 2015 00:41 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:content-type:mime-version:subject:from :in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id:references:to; bh=b13HVp3r7CFoFkClOSbk3/KopJ/5FG4vMcLwSLiKvnk=; b=IL9bcYlz+90qeD3FZdPi2t9sjpsLaPlFxCI8TK69k5AQZNpP0Eg6WTP7PbTpKXJR08 Xfa9okWnRSeWd9ez4aU6L7eeII9V8shDeLSziiCgJp7TWYmPZyJy9m1VLmS8c7WeBZdb uLOGqsdcH5lSTT0fhS8aAFLJVF1X0/KIouV1G2k7HoNdfEH3szTj23gwpfnsJkODQDOX xa8WMu7Ar6pI4i9gIBBPRl06sw7M+EHhVQJyKXX6fK7iL7Lxf5cjA+paOtRtEO401pQ2 ENpFBAxALtzYyD/3D/55RkrmzX5pa5JHey1gMsrgLs5i1ERfrr+TWJURm9G1QRLT2ES6 FixA==