Re: [nfsv4] Barry Leiba's Discuss on draft-ietf-nfsv4-lfs-registry-04: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Tom Haynes <thomas.haynes@primarydata.com> Wed, 08 April 2015 23:34 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:content-type:mime-version:subject:from :in-reply-to:date:cc:content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references :to; bh=DF8Q5Tyv73c39UXjkxdQWxoGFGIY0GaeHhtn4FxGfPo=; b=SMHX0idNIoOwwRreaQYdKU+2Bxhs/3WAu/BpYcEDNrsb6+n7WFP6Vy6kP37fmQzw2r O8VK8HHdwuPlsUnLcfbNxMe/1g4PoLhY+4nRYTVqKqtL3g1mVglynSLY2iI3bQSM1pDc dbGAORsTBHJ1M5cvXGxEqC0m7eSSvJmfBv7IOBtzKDZ8MarPQHZe0npkA936u/FDBoKW rEWseQ/3P2QsbpfWWZtFEFcNvU7noVZLdHtONnopO9MypY5Mt4twb8QGTBv8eFejqsL/ +1frohH+tQaCZVPQzvWisLsE/cfV00ExED8JvNxTXug6ByltQwa3vsGqPtnGjMqMuF7U a31A==