Re: [nfsv4] WG Charter update - email discussion, close at IETF99

David Noveck <davenoveck@gmail.com> Tue, 09 May 2017 16:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ITDyBVcVwc+kWaB3pjoEdSI3gL/xtUNxKJmaQvE9VKY=; b=QTwydAtW7/JYYrBuO9XaggjDGMYzHl7U3WJi+q134EZIexr9BacaD5loGgdeJZQ9xW udw2Vk3NnI6BhRowF503U7lCOfpWQsxSyCtjEsnQGs+2phg0nbj789j0OvvpageTNCGj A5XxNSAaQzjQ3RTTctZNwJ1EjITqDdEkVclKbcW/jAcbV1OvxYZJRMNm/M8ISszyGBdR LCMx0yO/i/RBKVeQEjgNQCn30fNNjrzgUNah9giCxSnJWF8p+Q7WlcBDm3siuZYi9U03 IgWeeF28pvLa7tC2GqYU9d6aq7GZ4B+ecN+UcyVrL1PzBklSmecv3PC/4+F+HlM1FCJs JnvA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ITDyBVcVwc+kWaB3pjoEdSI3gL/xtUNxKJmaQvE9VKY=; b=nugBid+uvwXOselos5XaMGKpHx5tJ2ey/HE6gunSYJ1V+QaQcGY3W2CYuM8QFwqPXp bslXqLSQ8P/Ei5XnVGFvLp2BYJLwjKv+JTZtc/X9Zw4vR1y3uV99e92X98RMcZrmnoFG Eq2dGs5bLdaFwoDkBp7u3EtZsuTcdztQPIjJk8ntR/sUhxiBvE+W0B8a1EfGeeN5Kuj4 qdWyqVae2/WpxEcSV+ART8h4nIj8w1teEZ9cKJPPUZ9To3M5A+WYgdARpgW/U+dspr5F 7vmvq6Xw9/AtWDii8t0qxlRUEWI1VPi92v9uYcZ14Xpq3JqhBFapnfYiYEEzoTiKzcV0 YKZA==