Re: [nfsv4] WG Charter update - email discussion, close at IETF99

David Noveck <davenoveck@gmail.com> Wed, 10 May 2017 01:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=g17feDWBYdR2/ffggrEj+2P3b5dBSr8jgiRlsB2aC7U=; b=LRpYXYjnd+W3ECyco0gOEyQtFL8FdpDpDAiPPJZXjyaudMh/bInAto6Ag1ukjLflkF Opo/y8zI51bKzoAawb+S4BabN0JUV2XAXoi0h+VD3YnIFPfqHxpECzfa4e1PvYNA5l/L +KRSyViAH4rDgsdqOL6cxCUgS5vJYRNtI98722G1yoCjnPFV8zmTqesqfiWW6E3uypyS KHiXQAcOPVP25XBkv/8qcUzEz+IvLPTH+LfbXMOiCCb95i+kIqvnNsuhXETPy96HvCm5 dHgpgOXKKB1VBC0Gq9NHUDBc3NSy5RxpHZ51SdgMqSXjPwrCa8cTRQA1fuqB3RjAFDzw JBvA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=g17feDWBYdR2/ffggrEj+2P3b5dBSr8jgiRlsB2aC7U=; b=bnRTirGYz16SsPFMQHxqtsj6B7QJ5MBr6HS3VyuDamQ3sgnhCWUyke+ArS+XpaQKu/ BT6SFbBTbFwswQpiLFcvpi7gWAFhARUlhKGSGTV+aU0STwMPU4QF7z22PuNox/fyFinR c7ycgJUihEQQ1od0mOHJ++t6LVqgaXiEp9RMGt1Oto2lqQrsjweN+VX5yBjXNMcN+Vnv 1fELR9yGpycstCajSJAy4r7d1PFqjCfK/DdXbnN4Nd//I01YN4Ekbwz9YfmY5fmKjzLX zCKJ2L5aW8iA4T8AAU0QZGnY/RYCV0z+Z1F++PZplFncMMcrJ7ebggDeccMPUtk1R5Kw NH4Q==