Re: [nfsv4] WG Charter update - email discussion, close at IETF99

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 25 May 2017 14:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=wQs6ewDHmPK82ccDue/PAzcOk381MZSzUV7pcWMir1o=; b=d0oVnuZdJjUOYMedRD6GAmoxq0L4T7e8g/ojmscXG9WKkxJ58lKIQzGTfX0vxIG2E9 fS2muLkJKwnZze/q4ziRfrvHC9fCLxluD+/ieteFbeJjr+MdRcxD9+LDUlYE1sESUALt sLqo+AhRGbl0Q+UnQ3PPxfHy75HNShhf2CF0FDx5f9VwdM/NzbAQH/cqgeIiePexBMMa TxfH8d4GmUj0110n+1qciKzLHYtHmvgqYv2m3cfH8sT3TJ5qbDAYDxVe+v9MweFU4jtZ G/WHifY56W3rTabIl8I2tIP8XLNTq812ZRj49NZT5ad5FLFpF2zXO6Ortvxj71wEUV79 x4WQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=wQs6ewDHmPK82ccDue/PAzcOk381MZSzUV7pcWMir1o=; b=oj/QYIcLfZCzI+TZnLOCMDtDhSBA9GVEarEyeWkzzc5iwPteR8SVowC0HXu/QxyfVM Fdahd1Np1trXuOKXEJfMq8wLq6eXuGkSOgzvNKcejA5gwNTj2vnGyAmvPfW0QPH9bNHT Xyy1b4XFH/Q1x5uNYceo8S2XmSXOU3H+Z11q8SNfqYrjyrQ3HvEAmN603/mJ0S9PCd7b 4xnfNoKb2UfCh9yryDEldFYO4bEyoyEvTCIWVgvoGIp/Q56Nn44f3FRUX6+qkeKuTW2g wbl2YcAIc3Dl2ctBDu8yphUloCblol7m+kBkmKG+dbEKer/AEttOOdp0R58510pfDXn2 LCkA==
References: <CAFt6BamV4w6+zNQRCgvsM+MXHE35HYpjmoEmwM05DeG6XQwVog@mail.gmail.com> <4332475259118046202@unknownmsgid> <CADaq8jf8t-J4fK8bc19XQNECzufiLACmV5m83vRSgCGPh5k66g@mail.gmail.com> <CAFt6BamjPJANH1YJ6OPa5_LM_XPSJEX=nwFfnhPWVoVLbLyJbQ@mail.gmail.com> <CADaq8jdM_Dca4dDyFRQfGt-Mc=Jkj2CPbFW2QiTFvXjQFxO3bw@mail.gmail.com> <CAFt6BamVPA-WBDi-R0rf==UYZn-ZTDk=JPdHvCC920wYkRpX9Q@mail.gmail.com> <CADaq8jfnkk04ZDgT2LZwBXnO68R6W6C3GQ_sqNyVMvGorxz-hg@mail.gmail.com>