Re: [nfsv4] Comments on minutes of wg meeting at IETF114

Trond Myklebust <trondmy@gmail.com> Sun, 02 October 2022 15:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date; bh=kgdwM4wfDEcDXxPNECxsK8llDNuh0KYPlMm8GMR5KiA=; b=n5KylYExto90dKfKsDZGaxC0hnjLwSKYH7pXCr1hNsvaii7Xwsy+aafKVGCto46Maj 2q+81ERbKNxzMIUmm/TpOABmozIGWtrisdA6MkSWe5e9of+I3WgVO6SjZflJcYiW08+x Lb7ORetBTGrN1pSlgo/+g6i2rGH0VY8VQl6HPbQJpF2bpP/KgDDug7+PH0Q9egBSUvQM bn+4Hg7T1jDD+Cvl7P+OQ4y3nMr6bGHibNjMYgrSYuJYCqf4TssqaUDgc5LgdYI6798J 9EsN9u70N0eKp5dUy8AbAzvU8WXSwppHLig7Dkx/1wdMLD7dnCwcFkMEG9KGOarY67xw RofA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date; bh=kgdwM4wfDEcDXxPNECxsK8llDNuh0KYPlMm8GMR5KiA=; b=x0QgXIysRDrsL09jF2fl9Pi9E52Y0N+aa6pcH5ejVyjvv2LQRwf6iiU/93zLkHcsHm 5VsU21Bz7Xof7rVKNN+tXxr8j6jAU0hbw4sidKzQGWPJxc8cbUrPWV4vvz/pUd4azIzx EtmAs3aw2TJbuEEEtm8mVm50g6wtdL3Lt6R/PR9b0OZYByXdWyBSWLj1K9OJYxnRxWxb J4OjsXRGpwp9bttV8JIoGHQSU9SE95RRXC/oJAd/N+QgYe8sUxRo6pipQMVZnJsr5W5y Ig6c5NKUSUcDvqbphocvq6m/not23HT0zYBNYVOPUr96kAt+vFNBl90YdJuSkYFs8ziQ gC8w==