Re: [NSIS] Requirement Section 5.3.2

Nguyen Thi Mai Trang <trnguyen@enst.fr> Thu, 14 March 2002 15:01 UTC

Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 15:56:13 +0100
From: Nguyen Thi Mai Trang <trnguyen@enst.fr>
To: "Georgios Karagiannis (ELN)" <Georgios.Karagiannis@eln.ericsson.se>
Cc: nsis@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [NSIS] Requirement Section 5.3.2
Sender: nsis-admin@ietf.org

Hi Georgos et al,
IMHO, if the domain uses Policy-based networking concept where the
centralized QoS control point (maybe the QC if I well understand)
corresponds to the PDP, edge routers correspond to PEPs, the lifetime
information may be maintained by the PDP, not on all edges. At the
start-time and the end-time of the lifetime, the PDP will push
neccessary information only to some edges concerning.
Best regards,
Mai Trang

Georgios Karagiannis (ELN) wrote:

> Hi Steve
>
> But it will be still required to be stored on all edges.
> Some edges only need to maintain aggregated states.
>
> Best Regards,
> Georgios

NGUYEN Thi Mai Trang
Ecole Nationale Superieure des Telecommunications
Departement INFRES - Bureau C 234-4
46, rue Barrault - 75013 Paris
Tel: (+33) (-0)1 45 81 74 61 - Fax : (+33) (-0)1 45 81 31 19
email : trnguyen@enst.fr