RE: [NSIS] Requirement Section 5.3.2

"Georgios Karagiannis (ELN)" <Georgios.Karagiannis@eln.ericsson.se> Fri, 15 March 2002 08:27 UTC

From: "Georgios Karagiannis (ELN)" <Georgios.Karagiannis@eln.ericsson.se>
To: "'Freytsis, Ilya'" <ifreytsis@cetacean.com>, "'nsis@ietf.org'" <nsis@ietf.org>, "'schneider@tri.sbc.com'" <schneider@tri.sbc.com>
Subject: RE: [NSIS] Requirement Section 5.3.2
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 09:18:21 +0100
Sender: nsis-admin@ietf.org

Hi Ilya

I think that the issue that you are describing can be solved by
the soft state principle.
Anyway in my opinion the NSIS protocol MUST use the soft state
principle, otherwise we will have to invent very complex
functionalities that will solve all the problems that are solved by
the soft state principle.

Best Regards,
Georgios