Re: [nvo3] 答复: Comments on NVO3 data plane requirements for OAM

"Tissa Senevirathne (tsenevir)" <tsenevir@cisco.com> Wed, 19 November 2014 00:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=32666; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1416356729; x=1417566329; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=Il6q+oP53hjI0wWONY5k2lztjs25kCGf83bJAE4REy4=; b=lCBaoDVgGpzHFAfN5i6b6kFA3KxuTxbjfnfEF7Rt74D9VctdrQFxCBD6 KxRhmh3bfI4c3lViuM6m+/zcdW93DQYvMsCKcduQIWxUMqEmbxwGPSVoU XInPxUgSHh1Xo5fq/Mx6G/RGlrVBfFdyNNZRZAAt/p5HVZ20OvdLU4Y8K 4=;