Re: [nvo3] 答复: Comments on NVO3 data plane requirements for OAM

"Tissa Senevirathne (tsenevir)" <tsenevir@cisco.com> Wed, 19 November 2014 12:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=34740; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1416401132; x=1417610732; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=QdNjUxXY5knEn0BWC7ya3zCY+ysZfRCRh7lL5vh7qw4=; b=FgKD/ey/nbSh0CdO4+pXPpRPialqB0NW9NeMSKTpH7cjDiLSLbX+uNKX fTXtzDAISbwR2JaVs8CxZKwEbtPyelPN49Tvi3fnRqUQxdrXsKTq8tguU EzDIz7lQdW7pAWAnpv4icXjMt0XvIS2gXFnagRk3WtG8Rr6Xo3xXRXjwf M=;