Re: [nvo3] Second Working Group Last call for draft-ietf-nvo3-encap

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Sat, 03 July 2021 18:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=pZSBc0+A8ZclrwMNGb6bsXlZQxDltFZz7IiUaZPXLlM=; b=jKkHvYnNyFaRbUzdho+uUdY8lBnRlil3/VtNGMVwPQ9QEedi5yxl8ohB7SQgDQ1Y5+ rqwgb+vVUbbCgK+W0FXo7onBgNWVN9uPQ65K8wPSbF4B/8t33kutNdxNTGQbgPz+49bp 9a+wJC5IsPL8YFJPxrl0LhEPQRSr2MxsA03JBU71ZzGL4VR8XQn6Jmrx6sKyM/vMbv6A gv2SljP6ns5yOJDhFwJstr8YWmlah7179JlufivyWJrr+QSwzqXgo+qvx3ZNCGL4tKO5 QrbkGQgMuBaBwDNDHW9mX3k3qmmU5ABzdl68TaibW570t2LIq8l+IBaCM3zC0r4F1WsW qmdA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=pZSBc0+A8ZclrwMNGb6bsXlZQxDltFZz7IiUaZPXLlM=; b=oTZI2CiRp7Av5d9oqCeG3lyjhStSE2RwZlou1GFUN3fgNAKuaIUtcgrsEoM2/vkCxx 68U5m5drRNMrzhXPMqBku5nN4PY13XnRaO2FF5S0yBUA3IvGEuJQpBJmGKlJw7qizhlA wncYBwv0Tx1z1J+4WYAql9cwoRnM2hPeDoNlaTtlbD6o1MQGe66w2v7sANKrnf9eMxin 3WRi4/rupnLORxnLDmhyRg1R8TH0q6BBrwlKoh+CRDpCxtSszvy4lNMkITbhQX7GI+Iu /gWpdJkLGUrfcidJoUP4H15wEALHo3SBIxI98s8VCZsUmWb5AqqYqdABkAJX6SyXZ2Si 2NAA==