Re: [OAUTH-WG] Looking for a compromise on signatures and other open issues

Anthony Nadalin <tonynad@microsoft.com> Wed, 29 September 2010 15:14 UTC

From: Anthony Nadalin <tonynad@microsoft.com>
To: Luke Shepard <lshepard@facebook.com>, Eran Hammer-Lahav <eran@hueniverse.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 15:14:44 +0000
x-originating-ip: [157.54.51.75]
Cc: "OAuth WG (oauth@ietf.org)" <oauth@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] Looking for a compromise on signatures and other open issues

I agree bearer tokens are already in wide usage, I think it makes sense to have a default interoperable token type, much like a token format and signature. The security considerations section can point/cover any issues.

I'm not seeing what the splitting of the document is achieving except side stepping.