Re: [OAUTH-WG] JWT access tokens and the revocation endpoint

Seán Kelleher <sean@trustap.com> Wed, 07 October 2020 17:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=trustap-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=0oomEuPZhPrbLAPbmYTT9F2nA3pwRCJEO4kox8I38IU=; b=x5gh9homVCnH/qQ/Z6zgLZlb7MKk4Mm+lD8rMde5y6Msk2rP1mdmU0mXZZBg5JMy5m 6HTKC4jBEyB4aLqW4G7XnpkOaBUJFhTD4V5OejP59p17cLgCsBswkfdlcpHynBhn9rfV Nc+PT9PI6UFB7/RCsQJLY6NFcBLnepDIvLLpI64qVZtYutLoVz/PifXQGNok9Y+nJkxH NLglecmxGNexNetRJxbGeshmzUTjFU+6VHTMnZ6QYseGEDEUt+GV3FzAfb17LrhI/H59 nHxNOZ1wfYomAWZw4L63KtkY7NWwUMOvWr3jwhwT5TaS28djFMwCoKLxdyHICS99ZBvI PJ2g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=0oomEuPZhPrbLAPbmYTT9F2nA3pwRCJEO4kox8I38IU=; b=JIhQlsft6rIki6+k+c/voQWfDOvpXSI5j/nhDswzcIb5+lI9CUfNQOOGc+Hhy236DA OtX42C7Q4CU3i5jymjJWpxKb/Pl6zIny7oJGt5vLucObwXVOCTR01F/Gl6VyXR69rIY2 U2yH1PUy3P4UVKPnTTUMGQaZqQvxVCeYX+IzozJ/snM6z0s7vjksD9+jDeTAeVGQvCxd Wo7GB1XCRwmyT688jVm1soElga1WVgwxdf1YmdhyWnmfDbpLryMtEF9JSNqo3+IcMiMf X41mWG0aMP0fkMJSNPVpNumzRXGy/HVNqWw+yu+gQe6iINPI2y9EQ5Zp/b5fXnm6W5nl KlAg==