Re: [OAUTH-WG] Securing APIs with OAuth 2.0

Sergey Beryozkin <sberyozkin@gmail.com> Mon, 05 March 2012 12:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=bHv3Jmqryd+w7IZ1z4wjrRK4Xxz4HEwcyn3e+sDQTNY=; b=P8k+5CbqHukbRhR+CPSI+ZHH10UWalxlpFBr8h3EPtDNQo+FtajcI0E4dZyjObnXo1 cHy/831NHwZ625zcJXSCenDiTH6mGI9jtU3i5XLeWsanp87zAQdcH+2mcKMwHbu3C9A3 0C2pSvemVl0cAW3dotfUdAFV2Z1BWpWQce5EyqA2TkOUVl3BDucudqgJtor9JWOJsByI IMbgoW739AZQjiCkvJY6k+1MV28MXD3x8xh3QiUIKkOEwgyoQknc8chblC2Ig0rTwdsh tVFL9XmkrZARPaAF86rYlVkmnXrafk0RS+vY2MoechcakMaOA7w4tbzkUCFcXmKV4cUi R1+A==