Re: [OAUTH-WG] AD review of Draft-ietf-dyn-reg

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 02 March 2015 16:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=C1dHF4CqBrp48EkGjiDpTEm8W/a0CP9SDYGvgIqieyI=; b=M+L1XBYosfCYBR7gWpIqiGjXWp7ISFJGXS+rjxAlGISFJxnkx/J8/aLtX9T4wvE+v0 zyemkdbGwj8bnQiclE1OWxypFrj6l30rb/dt4wmZ66qwOaGZmZzqHkdfEbwct2QlMCo9 A4t95CfnIWj4ecaAteaKeVNscnWNKzVYpufF0HyjxJVgNWVFSjasH56UChzTQLUeDBrK CxiKswZM4xdfpw8iegFRtA2mNRDN6Acpxo/oUpWALNHFXJLQcOS9zu4hq3X+r314WzIH 4CEgk7ftmAXMoKenGYAMLGlm9oaeNOJvuxajvYiq90K/YxSCoS1CRL/S+LpsIh7AzeZd ZKPw==
References: <CAHbuEH587HcqaqTMrmLPXQimRAaS2j1Uv+BC-0UHeyBwC8+3Uw@mail.gmail.com> <54DC2CB1.8090400@mit.edu> <D3644538-EF35-476B-8158-270C8FC21647@oracle.com> <4E1F6AAD24975D4BA5B1680429673943A222C933@TK5EX14MBXC290.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <CAHbuEH5NUcQ5Q30yj80OSBe4epaarpkFroyM_Yfp5-thkMJBgA@mail.gmail.com> <1766F429-C82D-471D-BCE9-F8E5F234CE3C@ve7jtb.com> <CAHbuEH4Pa6N5YMP=5f0W24nPsQ8aGPqL8sHOaspE5A1K8Gui4Q@mail.gmail.com> <DC682515-BCFD-42B8-9765-BD8EF32DDBD2@mit.edu> <54E4D2A5.5030705@gmx.net> <CB4A9839-31F2-4B15-8E76-BC3623C8B734@ve7jtb.com> <FCA7BAEC-1D49-4A5E-BC0E-B290B569D1D8@mit.edu>